BlueAnt Supertooth 3
Released May, 2008
The Pros:Text-to-speech reads out incoming caller IDs. Automatically reconnects to your cell phone. Good quality sound.
The Cons:Can't disconnect phone call via voice prompt. Can't reject phone calls via voice prompt.
The BlueAnt Supertooth 3 is a Bluetooth speakerphone designed for hands free mobile communications on the road. Voice prompts announce the name or ID of the caller when the phone rings - just say 'OK' to accept the call.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The voice prompts also help you to connect with your phone and upload your address book . Advanced Digital Signal Processing software eliminates noise and echo, and also adjusts sound levels to compensate for loud background noises. Choose from 6 languages(English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and British English) and pair up to 8 devices with the Supertooth 3.
- Voice dial/redial/call reject
- Voice Answer - answer calls with your voice. No button press needed
- Full DSP Noise Cancellation/Echo Cancellation
- Announces device status, call status and setup instructions for use
- Can also be charged directly from a PC via USB Cable (not included)
- Fix to the sun-visor via a two sided magnetic clip - no installation costs
- Bluetooth v2.0
- 15 hours talk time
- 800 hours standby time
- Includes 1 x AC Travel Charger
- Includes 1 x Car Charger
User Reviews (4)
Text-to-speech reads out incoming caller IDs
Automatically reconnects to your cell phone
Good at recognizing voice commands
Can't disconnect phone call via voice prompt
Can't reject phone calls via voice prompt
You may also like...