Motorola MOTOROKR T505
Released January, 2008
The Pros:Cuts out background noise and just sends your voice through. Voice is clear and sharp, not muffled at all. One-touch interface for both answering and calling, very easy.
The Cons:Voice command recognition isn't consistent, drops in quality as battery is used up.
The Motorola MOTOROKR T505 is a Bluetooth 2.0 speakerphone optimized for use in a car. Built-in digital FM transmitter lets you hear your calls and hear your tunes(from any Bluetooth enabled device) loud and clear through your car stereo, automatically pausing the song while you are on the phone.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
StationFinder technology searches FM stations for you, just press a button, and it announces the best FM station for you to tune to. Echo/noise cancellation, audio caller ID as well as Easy Pairing technology which simplifies connecting Bluetooth devices are some of the key features in the T505. Talk time is rated at 18 hours and standby time is 14 days.
- Dimensions 76 X 78 X 22.8mm
- Weight 88g
- Use the internal speaker or route calls & music to your car stereo via the built-in Digital FM transmitter
- Hooks to the visor and can be taken from car to car
- Audio caller ID announces the number of the person calling
- Wirelessly link your music to your car stereo from a compatible Bluetooth stereo enabled phone or music device
- Works with compatible Bluetooth enabled music phones, iPods and other MP3 players
- Car charger included
- Talk Time: Up to 18 hrs
- Standby Time: Up to 14 days
User Reviews (1)
cuts out background noise and just sends your voice through
voice is clear and sharp, not muffled at all
one-touch interface for both answering and calling, very easy
battery lasts a long time between charges
can be switched from being used with one device to another easily
uses a standard Motorola mini-USB charger, works in a wall-charger, the car, or a computer USB port
voice command recognition isn't consistent, drops in quality as battery is used up
You may also like...